Bauman College graduates are highly trained professionals deeply committed to the mission of changing the world through nutrition by promoting a sustainable culture of wellness in individuals, in the community, and in our health care delivery system.
Our graduates are leaders in the holistic food and nutrition fields and have a unique advantage to educate people on how to choose and create healthy, nutritious food.
HIRE A GRAD
Employers and community partners may post career opportunities exclusively to our school via the College Central Network site. Employers and community partners can create free account profiles at www.collegecentral.com/baumancollege/Employer.cfm to:
- Post jobs immediately to our school
- Post, update, and manage your jobs exclusively at our job board
- Search for our school’s exclusive resumes for qualified job candidates
- Match your internship, externship, practicum, or employment opportunities with our job seekers
- Target your postings and become an employer of choice
- Receive posting responses directly from our job seekers
- Join recruiters nationwide who have found their ideal candidates here
To learn more about our graduates, peruse the Alumni Directory for all of your personal and professional needs. Users will be able to search for practicing Nutrition Consultants and Natural Chefs by their locations and specialties.
Explore our graduates' holistic nutrition and culinary arts products. Learn more and purchase their work!
If you would like to learn more about Bauman College and are interested in pursuing a career as a Nutrition Consultant and/or Natural Chef, schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor today!