forum sub header
alumni-sub-header

Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Toxin Flush smoothie  (Read 736 times)

Offline brittneydaubert

• Student
Toxin Flush smoothie
« on: February 01, 2018, 07:45:36 PM »
Hello everyone!

I thought I would share my current favorite smoothie/juice that I've been making for myself in the mornings!
I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with Nektar juice bar but they have a "green" juice called 'Toxin Flush' and its one of my favorites! I wanted to try to replicate it with my own simple version of it so that I could prepare it quickly!

Ingredients:
2 inches of Ginger Root (peeled and chopped)
1 cup of unsweetened original Almond Milk
1 cup of frozen pineapples (or any frozen berry for a low glycemic fruit drink)
2 large handfuls of Spinach
1/2 lime (juiced)

Blend all these tasty ingredients up into a high powered blender and VIOLA!

I find it gives me the energy I need throughout the day! I hope you guys enjoy this smoothie as much as I do!

Brittney Daubert

Offline paulaalexander

• Student
Re: Toxin Flush smoothie
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 07:39:10 AM »
This look great Brittany!   I couldn't make this as you wrote as I am missing some of the ingredients.  I will make a note to add frozen pineapple and fresh ginger to my grocery list so I can try this one!   Mine turned out okay but I subbed frozen blackberries, and mango.  I added chia seed, flax seed ground, cinnamon & powdered ginger.   I found this great restaurant in Rochester MN, called Tonic It has great vegan, vegetarian and farm sourced animal choices as well.   It has a juice bar and wonderful smoothies that I love.  I have tried to replicate a few of the juices and smoothies too.
Health is my greatest wealth!

Offline brittneydaubert

• Student
Re: Toxin Flush smoothie
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 07:43:06 PM »
Paula,

Yours sounds tasty too! I'll have to give it a shot! Thanks for sharing :)

SPEAK WITH AN ADVISOR
anything