forum sub header
alumni-sub-header

Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Bauman College Welcomes You  (Read 14974 times)

Offline Karen Rotstein

• Executive Director
  • Staff
    • Bauman College
Bauman College Welcomes You
« on: June 27, 2006, 07:41:54 PM »
Welcome to the New and Improved Bauman College Forums!  We are pleased to announce that we now have forums that are open to the public.  We invite you to join in the wonderful world of nutrition by getting acquainted with others with similar interests.  Share information, insights, ideas and more with a wide community of health-oriented folks.

Please be sure to make use of the Pre-Enrollment Questions forum with specific questions about becoming a Bauman College student.

Don't be shy, get involved today!

Have Fun!

Karen Rotstein
Executive Director
Bauman College
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:44:10 PM by Marlina E »

Offline christinecrespo

• Student
Re: Bauman College Welcomes You
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 11:58:22 PM »
Hi, I am Christine Crespo and I am very excited to be here. I hope to read and participate in these exciting topics I see. I answered 2 topics not sure if I sent them correctly.

Offline tinawood

• Student
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »
Hello all!

I am new here, but I am very excited to participate in this forum. I am looking forward to learning from and educating those who have the same passion as I do about our health and well-being through nutrition and lifestyle.

Offline diannewagner

• Student
  • Master Trainer, Single mom of twins, Dog lover.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 08:27:30 PM »
I have wanted to join this program for years.  Finally did it the day before classes started. No time to over think where will I come up with the time to do this or can I afford this. I just did it. I am so excited that I did.  I am loving the material I am learning from Bauman, but it is scary to read and learn how many issues we have in the food supply.  The more I learn the harder it is to shop and eat.  I expected to learn cool stuff about how to fuel my body and those of my clients but I am surprised by the hidden agenda of the food industry to hide the way they are poisoning each of us in a slow diet changes.    Am I alone here?? Anyone else shocked by the hidden GMO secrets and medical issues developed by our food supply?
Dianne B Wagner
Make Today Memorable

SPEAK WITH AN ADVISOR
anything