Bauman College Licensure
Bauman College is a nonprofit educational institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (www.bppe.ca.gov). Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations
- Bauman College Annual Report (PDF)
- Nutrition Consultant Berkeley Classroom School Performance Fact (PDF)
- Nutrition Consultant Penngrove Classroom School Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Nutrition Consultant Distance Learning School Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Natural Chef Berkeley School Performance Fact Sheet (PDF)
Bauman College is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
Here is the link to our current catalog.