Narrative Health Coaching is a developmental and integrative approach based on four principles: Stories Matter, Relationships Engage, Learning Transforms, and Growth Heals. Introducing the skills and mindset necessary for engaging both the coach’s and the client’s full potential for growth and healing, this 12-hour class offers innovative techniques for navigating and supporting clients’ health issues. Student coaches increase their own healing capacity by addressing multiple factors that contribute to healing, while focusing on developing new coaching skills.
Your Learning Experience
Incorporating awareness of “story,” Narrative Health Coaching engages the whole person—body, mind, heart, soul, and spirit—by increasing awareness, motivating change, and encouraging healing. Foundations in Narrative Health Coaching initiates these ongoing processes:
- Enhancing your healing presence through self-awareness
- Establishing and nurturing trust and intimacy through active listening
- Developing and carrying out a coaching plan that identifies a healing topic tailored for the client
- Sitting more comfortably with your client’s healing narrative by engaging your own
- Recognizing and working with the challenges and impact of resistance
Online Course Information
- All classes are 2 hours from 4 pm – 6 pm PT
- Class meets for six consecutive weeks
- All classes are recorded for 24-hour access
Time: Wednesdays, 4 pm – 6 pm PST
- April 18, 2018
- April 25, 2018
- May 2, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- May 23, 2018
Location: Class sessions utilize are live online using Zoom Video technology.
Continuing Education Credits:
- Twelve (12) Category 1 CEUs for NANP Twelve (12) Category 1 CEUs for NANP
- ACHENA designates this class for a maximum of 12 hours of continuing professional development
- 10 Business CEUs for NTA
- Classes are Accredited and Approved by the NTA, ACHENA, and NANP.
April 18 (Wednesday) 4:00 pm - May 23 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Comments are closed.